Monday, June 19, 2006

sasquatch theory #1

Being back in their territory, I've recently become intrigued by the Sasquatch and their potential for existance. Seeing as my research has just begun, I don't have much to report on yet, but I do have one theory I would like to get out of the way.

The Sasquatch Origin Story:

Now, there has been little evidence to how the Sasquatch actually came into existence. I would like to offer my preliminary exaplanation.

It has been noted that Sasquatch hairs that have been found and analyzed come back "inconclusive" as to what species they are, but they have the feel and look of bear fur. While there have been those who believe that the Sasquatch is a primate, this bear-like fur and the lack of an opposable thumb leads me to another conclusion: that many many years ago a man mated with a bear and the Sasquatch resulted.


You may be thinking that animals cannot cross-reproduce, but the world is a strange and wonderous place, open to many possiblities and exceptions to the rule (just look at the platypus).

This theory would explain the bear-like stance of the Sasquatch, the non-opposable thumbs, the human-like walk, the size, and the bear-like "fur". Flawless.

More to follow.

1 comment:

amobea said...

i think you have a good theory and i would like to hear more of them