Tuesday, December 05, 2006

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

But first, I have a special announcement to make: the sasquatch has followed me to Scotland.

I was pleased to open my mail today and find this - probably the most interesting depiction of the sasquatch I've seen to date.



A good friend of mine has continued my search for the sasquatch in my absence, and discovered this highly colourful sasquatch. The back of the document provided me with new information concerning the sasquatch: that they are believed to have a cry sounding like a loon. Very interesting, indeed. Hmm...

Well, back to Christmas!

They have planted a GIANT Christmas tree outside our flat here in Edinburgh. Technically, it's referred to as the "Edinburgh Christmas Tree." Unfortunately, though, said tree's lights go off on a daily basis, making for a less-than-spectacular-looking Christmas tree. Oh well, enjoy the night view from our kitchen window, note the lack of lights. This was actually a good moment, usually there's even more lights not working:

(Once without flash to appreciate the tree)



(And once with the flash to appreciate my snowflake creations)





Damn you Sean Connery...

No comments: