Sunday, October 22, 2006

will i ever have a dog??

I am a nomad.

Since the year 2000, I have lived at eight different addresses, and have also somehow managed to end up with ten mailing addresses. Not that I'm really complaining about this. So far this lifestyle has worked out pretty good for me - I've got a couple degrees, traveled all over Canada, and am now overseas in ye olde Scotland. A lot of people don't have the opportunity to do this.

Also, unlike many others, I don't seem to have a problem with saying goodbye and leaving comfortable situations. My life is in constant flux with friends coming and going (or else, with ME coming and going), and that keeps things interesting.

But that's enough of a rant for one day. I think the root of the problem is that as a water-person, I am just missing the ocean. I can see it from my window in the distance, but have yet to sink my feet into it.

Soon love, soon. And then all shall be well.

No comments: